Guided Celts hike with overnight and half board.
- Friday to Sunday
- 10 persons (with less people surcharge)
- Price per person in a comfort double room: € 185.00 / in guest house "Rehwinkel: € 159.00
- Guided hike with the Celts-certified nature and landscape guide Anja Eckhardt
- 2 nights in the newly designed comfort room with half board
- Breakfast Buffet
- 1 x 3-course menu
- 1 x Celtic stew
- 1 x Spießbraten
- Visit to the in-house gem Grinder Museum
- Return arrangements after the walk to the hotel
Arrival - check in
Then tour through our in-house gem Grinder Museum
Dinner in the hotel tax (3-course menu)
After a restful sleep in our newly renovated Comfort rooms with excellent beds, we expect you to our generous breakfast buffet.
Experience the Celtic history of the Hochwald Forest close!
A certified hiking and landscape guide hiked with you the most beautiful places of the Celtic Hochwald at a hike of about 14 km.
The walking guide leads you through the beautiful forest to the regional ring Hunsrück ramparts of the Celts. Great view points with an imposing panorama can be seen.
In the half of your walk you will find a rustic "Celtic stew" and drinks to help prepare for the final stage.
At the end of this impressive hike we will pick you up and drive back to the hotel tax. Here you have the opportunity to relax in our sauna.
For dinner we serve the original Hunsrücker Spießbraten.
After a hearty breakfast
Return your trip home
Booking hotline: (06786) 2089